- Prepare and communicate Freight Invoice / Charter hire information to Charterers
- Collate demurrage documents from vessel, agents and brokers and calculate laytime and invoice it to Charterers.
- Prepare claims such as port costs, deviation claims, shifting costs and send to Charterers for review and negotiation
- Communicate all claims and other freight/demurrage related information bunker statements, commission invoices and any other provisions to accounts for processing payments/receipts
- Follow up with Charterers and brokers for receipts/payment of outstanding freight / demurrage and all pending claims
- Calculate and finalisation of voyage performance to assess the profitability statements and in turn finding out TCY.
- Monitor and confirm the tendering of NOR and arrangement of Free Pratique, Customs clearance at Load Port and Discharge Port.
- Preparing charter parties for Indian Charterers basis recap and base Charter Party.
- Keeping Track and continuous update of Outstanding receivables / Coordinating for prompt recovery.
- Agency appointments.
- Recovery of AWRP, Cargo Dues, K & R Bonus, Interim Port Expenses from Charterers as per applicable Charter Party.
- Preparing and sending LOIs for various operations as necessary for the prevailing voyage asâ¯per applicable Charter Party.
- Knowledge of Laytime calculations
- Knowledge of freight/demurrage calculations
- Knowledge of Charter party agreements
- Proficient in MS Office & preparing MIS
- Good oral and written communication skills
Any Graduation / Port & Shipping Management course
- Experience in a forward leaning company with a rich history.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- An engaged and positive working environment.
- A remuneration package tailored to match the talent.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.
Indias largest private sector shipping and offshore oil field services provider.
Experience and expertise spanning 5 decades.
An enviable global reputation.
Creating value for customers.
The company has two main business divisions: Shipping and Offshore oil field services. The shipping division is involved in transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, gas and dry bulk commodities. The offshore oil field service division offers services to the oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities by providing a gamut of assets viz. exploratory drilling rigs, offshore support vessels, tugs, and construction barge. Both the shipping and offshore divisions have been awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 standard certification by DNV.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Hadawale
Contact Company:The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.