- Receiving and keeping track off Supplier Invoices by email or hard copy
- Checking the Invoices for completeness and correctness
- Matching the Invoice with supportings example Delivery note and Bill Of Entry,
- Co-ordinating resolution of any discrepancies between the Invoice , Order and receipt
- Addressing Supplier queries with reference to their Invoice payables
- Co-ordinating any queries and correspondence with suppliers, Vessel and Procurement
- Keeping track of Advance payments till time of closure
Clear understanding of Invoice payables role.
Organised and high attention to detail.
Good communication skills.
Ability to do repeated task with high accuracy.
Familiar with MS office ( Word/Excel/ Powerpoint).
Candidate should also be open to assist, support and carry out Procurement activities as allocated ( Will be suitably guided and trained for the same)
Minimum 4 years working experience in a Invoice payables function.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.
India's largest private sector shipping and offshore oil field services provider.
Experience and expertise spanning 5 decades.
An enviable global reputation.
Creating value for customers.
The company has two main business divisions: Shipping and Offshore oil field services. The shipping division is involved in transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, gas and dry bulk commodities. The offshore oil field service division offers services to the oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities by providing a gamut of assets viz. exploratory drilling rigs, offshore support vessels, tugs, and construction barge. Both the shipping and offshore divisions have been awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 standard certification by DNV.
Contact Company:The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.