Great Eastern Shipping is recruiting for its Insurance Function.
Insurance is a critical aspect of Shipping.
The incumbent will get exposed to Risk management, Claims , P&I Club Evaluation and Affiliation, Arbitration , Legal issues etc.
Experience: We are looking for candidates with 1-3 years of Work experience
Education Qualification: LLB/Marine Insurance Course from reputed Institutes like NIA.
- Provide support to the entire organisation by arranging for suitable insurance covers in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Handle Claims & maximize recovery amounts
- Plan annual renewal of standard insurances
- Provide recommendations for Insurance cover for new vessels
- Claim Management
- Shipping Knowledge
- Knowledge about Marine & Other Insurance
- Proficient with MS Office
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management Skills
- Stakeholder Management Skills
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 12,00,000 PA.
Industry:Shipping / Marine
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:PG Diploma - Other
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.
Indias largest private sector shipping and offshore oil field services provider.
Experience and expertise spanning 5 decades.
An enviable global reputation.
Creating value for customers.
The company has two main business divisions: Shipping and Offshore oil field services. The shipping division is involved in transportation of crude oil, petroleum products, gas and dry bulk commodities. The offshore oil field service division offers services to the oil companies in carrying out offshore exploration and production activities by providing a gamut of assets viz. exploratory drilling rigs, offshore support vessels, tugs, and construction barge. Both the shipping and offshore divisions have been awarded the ISO 9001: 2000 standard certification by DNV.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Hadawale
Contact Company:The Great Eastern Shipping Co. Ltd.